My suggestion for the queueing algorithm is as follows:

You register - your in.
FCFS.

You're not registered - you get to be installed only if there is an open
slot (pan intended).

--
Orr Dunkelman,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Man is the only animal that blushes--or has reason to." --- Mark Twain

Spammers: http://vipe.technion.ac.il/~orrd/spam.html