Am 26.06.2005 um 05:52 schrieb Carl West:

I've just purchased a full version of MX 2004 (it's used and I'm getting the seller to fill out the transfer of ownership form and release the license). I received the box, the getting started book and the disc. It seems there's room in the box for a manual. Am I expecting too much? or should there be one and I get to bug the seller for the manual too?

no manuals.
the box seemed indeed oversized for just a disc.

out of interest: anyone ever saw the printed manuals, which were sold ? have they ever been finished ?
are they in the same style, the documentation used to be ?

a¿ex