-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Carl West
Sent: June 25, 2005 9:53 PM
To: Lingo programming discussion list
Subject: <lingo-l> Buying MX 2004

I've just purchased a full version of MX 2004 (it's used and I'm getting
the seller to fill out the transfer of ownership form and release the
license). I received the box, the getting started book and the disc. It
seems there's room in the box for a manual. Am I expecting too much? or
should there be one and I get to bug the seller for the manual too?
--

Carl West
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]