At 10:07 -0500 02/20/2002, Jason Gruhl wrote:

>Howdy-Tzi,
>I have to puppet sprites. The reason is that I'm
>building a system which is displaying alot of
>different content. Graphic designers are making
>about 500 casts of content. I load them in
>dynamically and clearly I have to puppet this
>content. Do you have an answer to the question?

Yes I do.

Since the puppeted characteristics are being retained in the sprite
frames, moving away from those frames in the Score after unpuippeting
the sprites, and then returning to those frames, should reset the
sprites' characteristics.

So if, for instance, everything is happening in frame 1, and your
sprites span only across frame 1, you should be able to unpuppet the
sprites, then go to frame 2, and then return to frame 1.

That ought to clear the extra stuff.

--

              Warren Ockrassa | http://www.nightwares.com/
  Director help | Free files | Sample chapters | Freelance | Consulting