On Sep 17, 2004, at 12:51 PM, Ross Clutterbuck wrote:

Really a bad idea to start switching monitor resolutions -

That isn't always the case. Depends on the audience. In my case, I make a lot of kiosks which get run on rental PCs, and set up by on-site staff. The more the software can do to optimize the setup, the more likely the program will be running correctly.

Now, for something distributed to the public, to run on personal machines, well, it should be carefully considered.
--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.