At 12:00 Uhr +0100 18.09.2004, Petro Bochan wrote:

I guess your speculations are quite reasonable, cause let's consider the following. I've got a PC Samsung SyncMaster 172s flat display. My current screen res is 480x460

c'mon, you're taking us for a ride, aren't you ?
even if 480x460 is meant to be 640x480 (man, what kind of typo is that ?!) I am seriously shocked, how a director developer can work with a 640x480 resolution at all !
;-)

ażex