At 15:24 Uhr +0100 18.09.2004, Petro Bochan wrote:

Hi Alex,

You see, the point is that i've got only one old computer at home and it's
not only me that uses it.

I didn't want to sound offensive. I just can't imagine (remember) getting any work done at 640x480. once you get used to a higher screen resolution you'll feel the same.

I wonder what's your screen res?

1280x1024 and 1280x854 and still these floating windows in director are cluttering my screen....

ażex