From: "Alex da Franca" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> c'mon, you're taking us for a ride, aren't you ?
> even if 480x460 is meant to be 640x480 (man, what
> kind of typo is that ?!) I am seriously shocked,
> how a director developer can work with a 640x480
> resolution at all !
> ;-)

Hi Alex,

You see, the point is that i've got only one old computer at home and it's
not only me that uses it. My parents often use it to browse family pictures.
if i define 1024x768 then it'd be hard for my mom to find those folders with
pics (she's rather short sighted). Besides, i don't really mind to work with
Director like that (to tell you the truth i used to work at 320x240 not long
ago), cause i use this app primarily for handling text, sound and some
bitmaps. I somewhat don't care about other features in it (probably some day
i would, but for now it's ok). I wonder what's your screen res?

--
All the best
Petro Bochan