On Sep 17, 2004, at 1:26 PM, Julian Rodriguez wrote:

I agree with that. Director interface looks obsolete.

I don't think so. I like the Director interface - at least on OSX.

I can't believe Director still has only one "Undo" (I don't know MX2004, but MX does).

One undo. To be honest, I rarely use it. I never know just what I might be undoing.

Also, there is the impossibility to stick the videos inside the projector to protect them.

If they are encoded as FLV (Flash video) they can be embedded. Other techniques also exist.

And the impossibility to change the icon in the projector file (I think that changed in MX2004).

?? Yes. I guess that has changed. You can have custom icons.

One thing more: Director should remember the zoom I am using on a project, because if I'm working on a 1024x768 project, it always opens 100% zoomed.

Perhaps true. I don't really consider that a huge issue though. -- Troy RPSystems, Ltd. http://www.rpsystems.net