At 18:40 Uhr +0200 18.09.2004, Lutz Paelike wrote:

That works but it has to be done every time you start the movie in director.
It seems the best way is to do it in the startMovie handler therefore or in a beginSprite handler of an attached behavior.

you could try to set the undoced member property filesavemode to #saveall and save and compact right after that call.

I posted this also on the Maya List which is actively monitored by Alias staff.

Please note that the problem occurs only in Director not in Mayas preview window.
Therefore it looks more like a problem of Director if the shockwave3d previewer of Maya is right.

for me it looks more like an exporter problem, than something in director itself.
I don't think it sets the texture transform to 0.16 at least I have not seen happening it until now, unless the w3d file specified something like that.

ażex