Hi,

i have some problems with the shockwave3d exporter for Maya.
The problem is that the texture coordinates (uvs) for the model i want to export are sometimes messed up and therefore the texture tiling in Director is completely different to the maya viewport *and* different to the shockwave3d preview window. The maya viewport and the preview window look correct but as soon as i import the w3d file into director it looks terrible.

The uv coordinates of the models are intentionally not in the 0..1 space but beyond because the Director documentation says this is the proper way to control texture tiling.

This really drives me crazy. There doesn't seem to be a logic in it. Occasionally it works but most times it doesn't.
I don't know if it is Maya (the exporter) or Director that does not work properly. From my experience it is most likely Director because i experience new bugs every day ...

Software is Maya 6.0 and Director MX 2004

Does anybody have experience with these kind of problems? Thanks a lot.

Lutz