>Okay I put the sound file in the main movie and everything works.
>
>Once again shows that certain elements of LDMs are not unique but need to talk
>to the stage. The sound channels and the sound object actually reference the
>stage and not the LDM, much like the problems seen in mouseEnter/Leave.

Try these two movies:

http://staging.funnygarbage.com/colin/m1.dir
http://staging.funnygarbage.com/colin/m2.dir

m1 is a movie that has one sound in channel 2, and m2 as a LDM in
sprite channel 1. m2 has a sound in channel 1. Both sounds can be
heard. What is different between what I have here and what you are
trying?

To answer an earlier question, you can open m1 in a browser, and it
seems to link in m2 ok.