>I wonder about Kerry's results however... Kerry, are you really talking
>out LDMs, one dir movie embedded in another or just ldms that are linked
>to play one after the other?

Oh, yes--I misunderstood your first post, and thought you were talking
about movies played with "go to." But we've been on the same page since
that first message. I'm talking about LDMs.

It's been a few months since I did the project with LDMs, so I'll have to
about the same time, and thought they were really cool, and I don't
remember any problems with sound objects and LDMs. Let me go back and find
the code and test it again. The issues you have found make me wonder myself :-)

-Kerry