Hey everyone,

Speaking of newbie question --
A while ago, I posted here a message looking for programmers to help us build
a content engine system for School Sucks.

I got tens of flames about it, people were amazed how come I dared asking for
programmers without willing to pay more then 20$/hour.

Well I just wanted to say that our programmers from Lita, who worked for 14$
an hour did a great job, And the engine will be up within the next couple'a
months.
and I hope all these "HiTech Bubble Programmers" here who wont move themselfs
for less then 50$ an hour are enjoying sitting at home on their fired/about
to be fired ass and enjoying the view :)

I know its offtopic -- sorry about that!