Hey,

On Friday 28 December 2001 18:52, mulix wrote:

> > A while ago, I posted here a message looking for programmers to help
> > us build a content engine system for School Sucks.
>
> quite the stupidest name, imho, but never mind that.

Well the next time you come up with a name that talks to half a million
teenagers every day and make a living of it you'll be in a point where you'll
be able to critisize the name School Sucks.

> why would people care how much you're willing to pay? if they think it's
> too low (which i think it is, by far, but then i wouldn't consider this
> type of job for a myriad of other reasons) they simply shouldn't take
> it.

Thats what I was thinking -- but than 90% of the programmers here replied
with flames, just for me even daring to offer something awefull as that !

> if he did such a great job, why will it only be online in a couple of
> months? (sorry, couldn't resist).

Because it will take me a while to move all of our sites off their current
configuration to the new content system.

> for some things, i would charge you tripe that. others, i would do for
> free. what does that prove?

What does that have to do with anything?
I dont think that there's anyone in the world becides maybe very few people
wich worth 70$ an hour!   Thats obviously a bubble price.

> it's a free market. you are welcome to hire or not hire anyone you want.
> i do, however, discussing your hiring practices in such a manner on the
> list, shall we say, childish?

I dont think so.   I was responding to someone else talking about the way
newbies are attacked when they come in here.   I think this list has alot to
work on if we're what's supposed to represent the israeli linux users.   If
we wanna ever get everyone to use linux,  we have to be more patient to
others and  get rid of all this ideology coz it screws our point !