On Fri, 28 Dec 2001, Nimrod Simba Carmi wrote:

> Hey everyone,
>
> Speaking of newbie question --
> A while ago, I posted here a message looking for programmers to help us build
> a content engine system for School Sucks.
>
> I got tens of flames about it, people were amazed how come I dared asking for
> programmers without willing to pay more then 20$/hour.

Let's see.
schoolsucks is a site that sells readymade homework essays, with links to
something called cheathouse.com, at some point during that thread you are
refering to, you stated, IIRC, that if a high tax bracket is a problem,
you have no problem paying "under the table" and you are wondering "what
the hell is wrong with that?"

Thanks,
Uri
http://translation.israel.net