Quoting Gilboa Davara, from the post of Wed, 07 May:

> > - Gilboa
> > [1] http://kde-redhat.sourceforge.net/

yup, that's the repo that supplies us with a really unstable kdevelop...

> P.S. as other have mentioned, if the machines are being used for
> development and testing, CentOS should be OK.

it's not, which is why this thread started.

> If the machines are being used for production (servers, machines that
> will end up in your client's hands, etc), get RHEL. Trust me, no-one
> ever got fired for using RHEL.

I would not place money on that, and RHEL=CentOS so it's actually what I
was trying to do.

I'll have to keep looking for a different IDE.

--
Street crawler
Ira Abramov