Hi,

On 22/03/18 10:45, Martin Lucina wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Tuesday, 20.03.2018 at 11:10, Andre Przywara wrote:
>>> Tried a flash drive in the standard-size USB with these changes, nothing
>>> shows up. Is there an easy way of testing the micro-USB (OTG?) port?
>>
>> Can you try to measure if there is 5V on the outer pins of the USB socket?
>>
>> For testing I would use an USB-OTG adaptor, that kind of dongle like
>> cable with a micro-B plug on one end and an USB A socket on the other
>> (used with tablets and phones to connect normal USB peripherals). Then
>> use a normal flash drive. This avoids you setting up the USB OTG/device
>> stuff in Linux. You might want to use: dr_mode = "host"; in the DT in
>> this case.
>
> Ok, I just measured both ports (via a cannibalised USB cable + OTG for the
> micro-USB) and there's no power on either of them. Cross-checked the
> measurement setup against an old Thinkpad to be sure.

Thanks, that's very useful.

Are there any messages about a regulator not working or something? I
think at least the PG9 GPIO thing should work.
I need to look up what's the exact story about the N_VBUSEN pin for the
other socket and whether we need something in the AXP Linux driver to
support this or not.

Cheers,
Andre.