I might or might not be able to attend a meeting this week, so it seemed a bit bad to propose a meeting. I know John was trying to arrange something, but I've not heard much, and I haven't had time these past couple of weeks to check in.

So Katie - do you want to kick off a meeting, and see where it pans out from there?

Tug

On 2023-07-31 18:09, Katherine Mcmillan wrote:
Hello Jean-Francois,

I would really like to see a presentation by Timothy Forbes. However, it may not be a good time for that.

I have created a sequel to my first "Linux for the Wacom" presentation that I could present if anyone is interested - I go into a specific security concern and how Linux (openSUSE in this case) overcomes that.  It wouldn't take long to present, and I would appreciate thoughts/feedback.

I would also be interested in inviting an attendee from my new workplace who has expressed interest. :)

Sincerely,
Katie