From: Ian E. Gorman <iegor...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, July 31, 2023 9:02:34 PM
To: tug <tug.willi...@gmail.com>
Cc: Katherine Mcmillan <kmcmi...@uottawa.ca>; j...@messier.ca
<j...@messier.ca>; Linux-Ottawa <linux@linux-ottawa.org>
Subject: Re: [linux] Meeting for August.

Attention : courriel externe | external email
I would like to have a meeting, even though I have nothing to bring.

Iam

On Mon, Jul 31, 2023 at 9:11 PM tug
<tug.willi...@gmail.com<mailto:tug.willi...@gmail.com>> wrote:

I don't recall Timothy offering to give a presentation. Did emails go missing?

I've not prepared anything, and haven't heard of anyone (until Katie's offer in
this email).

Last month I was going to propose a link to meet, despite there being no
planned talks, but as there were problems with spam filters, I just put a
notice cancelling the meeting on the website.

I might or might not be able to attend a meeting this week, so it seemed a bit
bad to propose a meeting. I know John was trying to arrange something, but I've
not heard much, and I haven't had time these past couple of weeks to check in.

So Katie - do you want to kick off a meeting, and see where it pans out from
there?

Tug