On 2023-08-01 02:12, Katherine Mcmillan wrote:
> Hi Tug and all,
>
> Sure, I???m happy to try to plan a meeting :)
>
> What I???m going to do is the following: plan a regular online meeting and
> recommend that anyone that would like to attend something in person, which is
> also awesome, attend this: https://www.meetup.com/opensourcenerdsandnachos/

That used to be GOSLINGS (Getting Open Source Logic Into GovernmentS).
They're still going strong, but now meeting in the basement of the
building TUPOC tried to squat...

> This also means that I would recommend we have our meeting next Thursday
> (August 10). Would that work, or should I try to plan for this Thursday?

I'd somewhat strongly recommend sticking with the first Thursday.  (But
after the regular date is somewhat better than before so those regulars
expecting it won't miss it.)

  slainte mhath, RGB
--
Richard Guy Briggs               --  ~\    -- ~\             <hpv.tricolour.ca>
<www.TriColour.ca>                 --  \___   o \@      @        Ride yer bike!