I would call this a MAJOR obstacle. If Freenet/NCF is hoping to get money
from everyone joining this list on an annual basis, although OCLUG gave
them thousands of dollars already, we should dissociate from Freenet/NCF.
The decision to send the money to NCF was an honest mistake, but let's not
keep our dependency on NCF. Who knows what else they will ask from the
members in the future ?