Reynolds, Jason M. wrote:
> Are we to assume that this is a "Traditional" Rick Dom?

Have you become SO cynical that you doubt Bandai can do a simple thing
right?  Have faith, brother!

Boaz wrote:
> Wonder if the MG Nemo would  have the MG ver.2.0 level frame and posability.
> If so it'd put the MG Hyaku Shiki and MG RIck Dias to shame when place next
> to them.

Wow, despite myself, I'm excited!  So HGUC 0079 is not dead yet. 
(also will save me money for not getting the Dom Ver Se).

Kind of cute to include all the gimmicks from both of the MG versions.
 Perhaps Bandai is feeling market pressure to sweeten the offering to
customers?  Remind me now, the beam bazooka was never seen in the 0079
TV/movies right?

Only a few left on the wishlist: Gelgoogs, Acguy and Zock.

Nemo is also a big release.  Now I believe in the sign of Zeta tie-ins.

OTOH... I won't buy the HGUC Acguy if it's the super-sized version
like the MG, I'd just invest the energy on my old 1/144 kits.  For
Zock, HGUC won't add that much to the old kit either.  That leaves
just the Gelgoogs, but it would nice to get an updated HGUC
Corebooster, I'd be willing to pay for a HGUC Gundam + Corebooster
bundle kit.  Better yet, a Ball + Corebooster bundle kit, but putting
two losers together won't make a winner...  Anyhoo, stop the useless
speculations.

--
Dr. Core
--------------------------------------------------
The Gundam Mailing List MK-II [email protected]

Archives: http://www.gundam.com/gml
    Help: Email [EMAIL PROTECTED] with this in
          the BODY: help list

Reply via email to