Boaz wrote: > First, pic! hopefully it'll show up for everyone but I can't > guarantee. And look at that Akatsuki's shield! It's gigantic!
Arg DOM it! Bandwidth exceeded. Only got the Akatsuki and Murasame. OUCH my poor eyes, is Andy Waltfeld gay? No, what am I saying, Andy Waltfeld need a big time intervention from 5 gay guys on color coordination. I like the Murasame, it's a rationalized Zeta, but Andy's McDonald color scheme is unbearable. > I think the Dom is walking very well between the MG style and lineart > accuracy. I still love the old 1/144's shoulder armor most, but this What can u tell us poor sods can't see the pics? is the heat rod black or yellow or translucent? Hmm checks MGs... so in the MG, it's solid yellow and there isn't an unlit grey rod... Is HGUC gonna match that? But otherwise... unless they FUBAR the lineart, it's not that easy (and excusable) to screw up an HGUC Rick Dom. > is very close already. I'll buy at least 2 of this. I think it's supposed to be Black Tri-star not Black Bi-star... > It's just in the novel. I think it's a smart move for Bandai to drive > the HGUC sales that everyone waited toooo long and bought a MG Not that anyone cares, but I think the MG beam bazooka is ridiculous on the vanilla Dom. It's only tiny bit smaller then Type-100 BMFG but minus the sturdy handles, foot rest and self-propulsion. If the HGUC beam bazooka is the same (scale) size it's definitely gonna be donated to a different cause... Perhaps Dom Tropen can take it, but it's too outrageous even for 0083. It's about the same size as GP02A's nuke bazooka, isn't it? > already. Lucky for the very cheap me who insist to not getting the > MG, which is always NOT on discount due to popularity. Dom is such a classic that there should be (theoretically) enough shelf space for both MG and HGUC. > > Only a few left on the wishlist: Gelgoogs, Acguy and Zock. > > You're just saying, every MS else left in 0079 (except Zock, which > you mentioned below), right :-) ? I don't think there's any left > except for them! Yep, oh no... there's Zaku I also. So really after Rick Dom, there's only Gelgoogs and Zaku I left for me, personally. Unless they unretroconn Acguy's size back to ~18m. One is resigned to the fact that Bandai will never release ALL the MS from one single post-0079 series. But 0079 did get all of its MS (plus a few more) released in 1/144 and now HGUC is almost finishing the series again. It would be a huge shame if the last few MS don't get mopped up. > Ball + CB in EX form? Well... ok EX form if need be. I have been a consistent sucker for 0079 EX kits. HGUC Rick Dom is gonna be 1800 Yens eh. Compared to Dom Tropen for 1600 Yens with more gimmicks. But but... I've been arguing Bandai should inflat their HG/MG/PG kit prices slightly, so I'm not complaining. I actually _hope_ Bandai will come up with same nice ways to make variants of this kit. (no thanks! I don't care about Char's Dom) -- Dr. Core -------------------------------------------------- The Gundam Mailing List MK-II [email protected] Archives: http://www.gundam.com/gml Help: Email [EMAIL PROTECTED] with this in the BODY: help list
