First, pic! hopefully it'll show up for everyone but I can't
guarantee. And look at that Akatsuki's shield! It's gigantic!
http://www.s-coolboy.com/cgi-bin/topic.cgi?forum=6&topic=2101&show=0
I think the Dom is walking very well between the MG style and lineart
accuracy. I still love the old 1/144's shoulder armor most, but this
is very close already. I'll buy at least 2 of this.
[Quickly trash the Dom Tropen -> Dom project]
On Nov 22, 2005, at 6:04 PM, Dr. Core wrote:
Kind of cute to include all the gimmicks from both of the MG versions.
Perhaps Bandai is feeling market pressure to sweeten the offering to
customers? Remind me now, the beam bazooka was never seen in the 0079
TV/movies right?
It's just in the novel. I think it's a smart move for Bandai to drive
the HGUC sales that everyone waited toooo long and bought a MG
already. Lucky for the very cheap me who insist to not getting the
MG, which is always NOT on discount due to popularity.
Only a few left on the wishlist: Gelgoogs, Acguy and Zock.
You're just saying, every MS else left in 0079 (except Zock, which
you mentioned below), right :-) ? I don't think there's any left
except for them!
Nemo is also a big release. Now I believe in the sign of Zeta tie-
ins.
A successful MG Nemo probably could revive the mass production MG
line. It's been a while right? since Hizack. Can't wait for it.
OTOH... I won't buy the HGUC Acguy if it's the super-sized version
like the MG, I'd just invest the energy on my old 1/144 kits. For
Zock, HGUC won't add that much to the old kit either. That leaves
just the Gelgoogs, but it would nice to get an updated HGUC
Corebooster, I'd be willing to pay for a HGUC Gundam + Corebooster
bundle kit. Better yet, a Ball + Corebooster bundle kit, but putting
two losers together won't make a winner... Anyhoo, stop the useless
speculations.
Ball + CB in EX form?
Boaz
-----------------
myturnaspace at gmail dot com
http://myturnaspace.blogspot.com
--------------------------------------------------
The Gundam Mailing List MK-II [email protected]
Archives: http://www.gundam.com/gml
Help: Email [EMAIL PROTECTED] with this in
the BODY: help list