A while ago (Sept) I said:
>From popularity we probably
can expect merchandize (focusing on HGUC/MG lines) from:
>Z II: Hambrabi, Gaza-C, Gabthley, Nemo, Massala -- one of them would be in MG line first, I guess
>Z III: Methuss, Palace Athene, Psyco Gundam Mk. II, maybe Baund Doc (eventually!)
With news of Palace Athene HGUC out (check Gunota), I got 2 extra from
my list since my post... and surely delight that my one MG out of Z II
is the Nemo.
See if I got more on my list in upcoming year. Also it's usually this time of year we know what's the next PG would be....
(yes, it's just a way to tell you HGUC Palace Athene is coming)
--
Boaz
http://myturnaspace.blogspot.com
- [gundam] My Gunpla bingo Boaz MyTurnASpace
- Re: [gundam] My Gunpla bingo Dr. Core
- Re: [gundam] My Gunpla bingo Boaz MyTurnASpace
- Re: [gundam] My Gunpla bingo Boaz MyTurnASpace
- Re: [gundam] My Gunpla bingo Dr. Core
- Re: [gundam] My Gunpla bingo Dr. Core
- Re: [gundam] My Gunpla bingo Boaz
- Re: [gundam] My Gunpla bingo Dr. Core
- Re: [gundam] My Gunpla bingo Boaz MyTurnASpace
- Re: [gundam] My Gunpla bingo Dr. Core
- Re: [gundam] My Gunpla bingo Boaz MyTurnASpace
