*BLINK!*

Incredible!!!! the way I am seeing the reaction to the initial question,
and trying to query very valid points are now leading me to seriously
reconsider the potential risk I have in continuing to use pfsense as a
security tool.

The about list on the mailman page states: "pfSense support and discussion
list"...

About time someone quoted the mailman page. If you want the discussion to
end simply don't respond. If the majority *truly* agrees with you then it
will end.

I've been on this list for years and don't appreciate someone assuming to
speak for me about ending a thread.