On Wed, Mar 4, 2015 at 5:08 PM, Jim Thompson <j...@netgate.com> wrote:

> > Ah, so I should have asked _before_ ordering the NICs?  $;-)
>
> There are many of you, and few of us.

As a Netgate and pfSense customer, I think it would help *everyone* if you
just posted the "special" settings for the devices you sell. For example,
the NIC settings in loader.con.local, and the options for things like the
thermal sensors and these NIC offloading settings. I now they come
pre-configured with such, but the first thing I do is upload my old config
to replace the old device, and now those settings are unknown to me. Having
to look thru every page to find them before is just a time suck.

If the special settings are shared on the product tech specs page, it would
make life just a lot easier and lower your support load.