I am remotely supporting one of my client who is using pfsense.  i have
been using pfsense for years and never face such issue in this
experience, the Client Co-location is recommending to use 100BaseTX full
duplex setting instead of Auto. i do not know why they required that since
i am not in US i never observe this settings recommended by colo people in
my country.

      ------------------Server 1

    /
colo switch-------->[WAN]pfsense[LAN]--------------+

    \

      -----------------Server 2

- iperf speed test for LAN, between is 50Mbps  up and down
- but iperf test on WAN showing 10Mbps down and 5Mbps up.
- however my client is saying that assigned speed from colo is 100Mbps.

now i can not find where is the issue. i suspect that issue is with
100BaseTX setting.

can anyone please guide me where i am doing wrong and what i can do to fix
this.
any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Yousuf