Here you go, yes there are error in the interfaces  i can not get more
detail as i can not run the command pkg_add  it is saying that command not
found however i know its a server board and it has two bultin LAN. 1 i am
using for WAN and For LAN.
here is CPU details.

Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5440 @ 2.83GHz
8 CPUs: 2 package(s) x 4 core(s)

Any guide will be highly appreciated.

WAN interface (wan, em0)StatusupMAC addressxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIPv4 address
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubnet masxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGateway IPv4xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIPv6
Link Locaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ISP DNS serversxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMTU1500Media100baseTX <full-duplex>In/out
packets3709795/2014620 (3.06 GB/551.84 MB)In/out packets (pass)3709795/2014620
(3.06 GB/551.84 MB)In/out packets (block)90881/1 (6.59 MB/52 bytes)In/out
errors665/0Collisions0LAN interface (lan, em1)StatusupMAC address
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIPv4 addressxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubnet mask IPv4
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIPv6 Link
LocalxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMTU1500Media100baseTX
<full-duplex>In/out packets1071425/2719703 (439.25 MB/2.78 GB)In/out
packets (pass)1071425/2719703 (439.25 MB/2.78 GB)In/out packets (block)2040/0
(174 KB/0 bytes)In/out errors2140/0Collisions0