On 16-01-11 01:23 AM, Muhammad Yousuf Khan wrote:
I am remotely supporting one of my client who is using pfsense.  i have
been using pfsense for years and never face such issue in this
experience, the Client Co-location is recommending to use 100BaseTX full
duplex setting instead of Auto. i do not know why they required that since
i am not in US i never observe this settings recommended by colo people in
my country.

- iperf speed test for LAN, between is 50Mbps  up and down
- but iperf test on WAN showing 10Mbps down and 5Mbps up.
- however my client is saying that assigned speed from colo is 100Mbps.

now i can not find where is the issue. i suspect that issue is with
100BaseTX setting.

You generally have to configure your equipment the way the colo people tell you. Have you communicated with the colo directly to get help? Also did you try just connecting a Windows or Linux laptop on the colo switch to see what kind of speed you get. Are you sure the other endpoint of your iperf test can send and receive 100 mbps?

Ugo