em0@pci0:4:0:0: class=0x020000 card=0x000015d9 chip=0x10968086 rev=0x01
hdr=0x00
    class      = network
    subclass   = ethernet
em1@pci0:4:0:1: class=0x020000 card=0x000015d9 chip=0x10968086 rev=0x01
hdr=0x00
    class      = network
    subclass   = ethernet

We had a switch in b/w Pfsense and Colo uplink. we even removed that switch
and directly plug the cable with pfsense interface. but still getting the
same low bandwidth.

is it a good idea. to install two new interfaces of 100Mbps and set them to
Auto instead of making it static 100Base TX full dublex out of Gig
Interfaces.  ?

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Yousuf