So what sites are best to get syndicated on for this? I get a lot of my
programming news from various subreddits for instance (r/programming,
r/java, r/coding) along with Twitter. Otherwise, I learn about new things
usually from java user groups or online presentations before digging into
detailed tutorials and books.

--
Matt Sicker <boa...@gmail.com>