From: Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2016 8:54 PM
To: Log4J Users List
Subject: Re: porting log4j2 to .NET

Random guesstimate for a complete port, including tests (what about docs):
6 man-months. You can shorten things up by reducing appenders and
configuration formats.

Gary

--
E-Mail: garydgreg...@gmail.com | ggreg...@apache.org

JUnit in Action, Second Edition
JUnit in Action, Second Edition: Petar Tahchiev, Felipe Leme, Vincent Massol,
Gary Gregory: 9781935182023: Amazon.com:
Books<https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1935182021/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1935182021&linkCode=as2&tag=garygregory-20&linkId=31ecd1f6b6d1eaf8886ac902a24de418%22>
www.amazon.com
JUnit in Action, Second Edition [Petar Tahchiev, Felipe Leme, Vincent Massol,
Gary Gregory] on Amazon.com. *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers.
When JUnit was first introduced a decade ago by Kent Beck and Erich Gamma, the
Agile movement was in its infancy

Spring Batch in Action
Spring Batch in Action: Arnaud Cogoluegnes, Thierry Templier, Gary Gregory,
Olivier Bazoud: 9781935182955: Amazon.com:
Books<https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1935182951/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1935182951&linkCode=%7B%7BlinkCode%7D%7D&tag=garygregory-20&linkId=%7B%7Blink_id%7D%7D%22%3ESpring+Batch+in+Action>
www.amazon.com
Spring Batch in Action [Arnaud Cogoluegnes, Thierry Templier, Gary Gregory,
Olivier Bazoud] on Amazon.com. *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers.
Summary Spring Batch in Action is an in-depth guide to writing batch
applications using Spring Batch. Written for developers who have basic
knowledge of Java and the Spring lightweight container

Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
[https://s0.wp.com/i/blank.jpg]<http://garygregory.wordpress.com/>

Gary Gregory<http://garygregory.wordpress.com/>
garygregory.wordpress.com
Software construction, the web, and other techs

Home: http://garygregory.com/
Gary Gregory<http://garygregory.com/>
garygregory.com
Rocket | Seagull . I am a Software Architect for Seagull Software, a division
of Rocket Software. Rocket Seagull specializes in tools and expertise to
modernize ...

Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory