On Thu, 29 Mar 2001 11:17:17 +0100 (BST), Mark Fowler wrote:
> On Thu, 29 Mar 2001, Dave Cross wrote:
>
> > You're right, the referencing is a bit screwed up. I'll take a look at
> > it today.

Actually, that message was OK.

> Your webmail CC is screwed up too.  On my mails there's now new line after
> the Cc: so I get a line that says
>
> Cc: X-Mailer: foo
>
> which my mail client (PINE) wants to reply to...

That's a bug in PINE, then. There is actually a newline after Cc:, but like some other
parsers (including an early version of mine), PINE can't cope with an empty field.

MIME::Parser does something strange, too: with empty fields, ->get_all returns either
('') or (undef) (I can't remember which), but with non-empty fields, ->get_all returns
the contents with newlines intact, confusing things immensely for formatting code.

--
        Peter Haworth   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"My own writing [...] is of such high quality that it's almost a new media in