Quoting Steve Mynott ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):
> I remember arguing with a teacher who told us gravity was caused by
> the Earth spinning round who refused to accept that the child she was
> teaching actually knew more about it than her.

Hey! I resemble that remark. I got send from school for a day after
being 'impolite to the teacher' when I refused (loudly) to accept his
version of the first moonlanding where Aldrin got out first.

Cheers,
--
Merijn Broeren    | My hat to keep the Martian brain rays out works just fine.
Software Geek     | It's really *good* tin foil.