Feel free to believe what you want, but as far as I'm concerned, not
expecting people to install extra CPAN modules is of overriding importance
in writing replacements for Matt's scripts.

Dave...

named above, and may be legally privileged. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
re-send this communication to the sender and delete the
original message or any copy of it from your computer
system.