From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2001 12:57 PM

> so ..  who is the FormMail csar? ... I lost track of who was dealing with
> what.

Er... me. I think.

> I spotted a few things in there and have comments .. or should i
> just post em on the list .. ???

Just post 'em to the list. Let's hold up as much as possible of my code to
the derision of the world!

named above, and may be legally privileged. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
re-send this communication to the sender and delete the
original message or any copy of it from your computer
system.