Ian Brayshaw wrote:

> What I'm trying to find is industry evidence of SQueaL's performance (or
> lack of). The more gory the details the better.

It's not unbiased and you have to sift through the cruft but checking
old Ask-Slashdots is often worth doing as the occasional person comes up
with some hard evidence and some convincing facts.

Building Large Scale e-Commerce Systems?
http://slashdot.org/askslashdot/00/09/07/1758230.shtml

might have some stuff and I'm sure there was something about terabyte
database solutions one time

Linux Databases with Huge Tables?
http://slashdot.org/askslashdot/99/09/29/0520201.shtml

RAID Solutions For Terrabyte Databases?
http://slashdot.org/askslashdot/01/01/11/2243216.shtml

might also have some useful links

--
simon wistow            wireless systems coder
"i think," i said "i think this is our fault."