my home devices are always juniper ssg so not really worried about IPv6. My
provider (Comcast) already configures new modems for residential and
business customers with IPv6. Especially the TV set top boxes and DVRs. And
our Fiber/MetroE is also IPv6 with IPv4 legacy support.

Mobile Device space is really where the impact could be huge, but unless
you are serving up web pages and hosting quake tournments from a tablet or
smartphone I dont see why NAT will be a deal breaker.

--
Sanga M. Collins
Network Engineering