2008/11/18 Anthony Hind <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

     However, I have been told that most lutenists find their playing
     drops by around 20% when playing in public or before the mike.

   Anthony, it is actualy 17.8 per cent. Please get your facts right. This
   is a scientific list. We care about such discrepancies.

     Some lutenists are using these to put up their definitive
     performances of a piece

   Are they really? Surely there can be no such thing? I certainly would
   never claim any of my performances have ever been definitive.
   (Something we can all agree on!)

   Rob MacKillop