From: "Peter Martin" <peter.l...@gmail.com>
  There was a gentleman named Igor a little while ago, who was not afraid
  to offer adverse (rude, actually) opinions on YouTube lute videos.  He
  was hounded off the list as a troll.  Nobody has dared say anything
  since.

I believe I have taken umbrage at the quality of T.Satoh's recorded playing, on a number of occasions.
RT

==
http://polyhymnion.org/swv

Feci quod potui. Faciant meliora potentes.