Hi!

A Google search on Conradi's name came up with this
http://www.the-orb.net/bibliographies/st-john_bib.html

44.
Author:           Dithmar, Justus Christoph, 1677-1737.
                  Vertot, abbe de, 1655-1735.
Title:            Geschichte des ritterlichen Johanniter-Orden : und dessen
                  Herren-Meisterthums in der Marck, Sachsen, Pommern und
                  Wendland / von Justus Christoph Dithmar ...
                  Geschichte des Johanniter-Orden.
Place:            Franckfurth an der Oder :
Publisher:        Bey Johann Gottfried Conradi,
Date:             1728.

 I think it is a bibliography about the Knights of St John. Conradi's name
is given as a publisher of item 44 in the list. If this is right, I wonder
what else he published? No reason a publisher should not compose lute music,
of course!

Best wishes

martin

------ End of Forwarded Message