In one of the lexika of the end of the 18th or beginning of the 19th century there is a remark, that Johann Kropfgans wrote 32 lute trios, but I cannot say at the moment, in which one it is written.

We only have some complete trios in Brusseles and in Berlin.
In Brusseles there probably are some even written by himself.

Best regards
Markus