The computer analysis of Shakespearian vocabulary that pinned it on a single
individual from Warwickshire was featured prominently on the great PBS
documentary “The Story Of English”.
RT

PS
I had a classmate in college who was a Dutch crown prince. He was mainly a
weeder.
There goes the myth of aristocratic culturedness ....

Sent from my iPad