Thanks, Denys.  Very helpful and thoughtful comments. There are a handful of instances I have encountered in v.1 of Spinacino where corrections were written in, possibly by Petrucci himself.  In any case, these appear to be "correct" corrections.  To me, it is odd that there are relatively few errors in the solo works and what appear to be so many in the duet pieces. Your suggestion about intabulating the vocal models is a good one. The vocal models are probably from Odhecaton (also a Petrucci publication), so that should not be so hard.

BTW, does anyone know whether the "Je ne fay" in Spinacino is the same as "Je ne fay plus" in Odhecaton?  And is the composer Antoine Busnois, Giles Mureau, or Anonymous? The altus part in Odhecaton is labeled "si placet", which I think means it is optional, rather than signifying a composer name.

--Sarge