On Tue, Jan 07, 2003 at 02:45:07PM +0000, Jos?  Matos wrote:
> On Monday 06 January 2003 19:12, Dr. Richard E. Hawkins wrote:
> > I've rebuilt again today, and it still appears utterly impossible to
> > import a latex tabular.

> > I'm not sure how a latex file with a chart could
> > get any simpler than this:

>   Try again now, it should be possible.

My father may be right about machines being out to get me--literally
*as* this message was unloading, my build of lyx 1.2 from the ports
collection finished compiling . . . .

cvs update; compile

Nope; still an error, and an undreadable file.

ALso, I'm noticing strange behavior on the failed imports.  The latex
options disappear from the import submenu.  Sometimes import itself gets
greyed out.  I generally have to quit to try again.

hawk
--
Richard E. Hawkins, Asst. Prof. of Economics    /"\   ASCII ribbon campaign
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  Smeal 178  (814) 375-4700      \ /   against HTML mail