José> On Wednesday 08 January 2003 08:55, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
José> Good morning :-)

Good morning José!

>> This is to be expected, you know :)

José>   Why? It used to. I made some work work to enable reLyX to run
José> from the devel directory. Also this is inconsistent lyx2lyx runs
José> from the devel directory but reLyX not. It doesn't make sense.
José> :-)

You wrote that, since you do not have lyx installed, you do not see
this and that in the export menu.  I say: this is not a surprise.

I hope you will get the joke this time because it was already mildly
funny on the first round, and it is going to become worse and worse
everytime I have to spell it out further...