On Tue, Jan 07, 2003 at 06:34:33PM +0000, José  Matos wrote:
>   It is definitively reLyX's fault. The BUGS file in reLyX warns to this. In
> this case you declare 15 columns but only defines 4 and reLyX does not
> complete the request, something that lyx expects.
>
>   Is this as common as to have a special case in reLyX?

I had to fix the math parser to allow such things... So, yes, it happens.
Maybe we should ignore it nevertheless if fixing reLyX is too hard. After
"inset unification" we have a good chance of reading .tex natively (and
more reliable then the reLyX game...)

Andre', waiting for 1.3.0pre...

--
Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security,
will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. (T. Jefferson)