On Tue, Jan 07, 2003 at 06:34:33PM +0000, Jos?  Matos wrote:
> On Tuesday 07 January 2003 17:42, Dr. Richard E. Hawkins wrote:

> >  \\  1. int
> >  & 4
> >  & 9
> >  & 14
> >  \\  2.  Instructors

>   It is definitively reLyX's fault. The BUGS file in reLyX warns to this. In
> this case you declare 15 columns but only defines 4 and reLyX does not
> complete the request, something that lyx expects.

That's not all, though.   I stqrted with 15 defined; and that didn't
work, either.  I just went to less to simplify things.  I just changed

> \begin{tabular}{lrrr}
> &
> &
> &
> \tabularnewline

Now that's intereting.  I just added those, and now it works.

Hmm, taking out the \\ I have before any data does it, too.  Hmm, looks
like I had that in there from misreading Lamport.

> > >   BTW I have fixed 4 bugs from files that were in my que from yours. :-)

> > thanks :)   I seem to find plenty . . .

> the one with further bugs founded. ;-)

:)  Really, I find mine on accident just in the course of usage.

hawk
--
Richard E. Hawkins, Asst. Prof. of Economics    /"\   ASCII ribbon campaign
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  Smeal 178  (814) 375-4700      \ /   against HTML mail